Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A tribute to the military, my brother - one of my heroes!






Below is a little bit about one of my amazing brothers... Jesse. I have three- of whom I love and am very proud. ( I am proud of my sisters too...)

This is just dedicated to him this time.



At home with Dad, ( Denver fireman...and his oldest son David ... future difference maker!)


My sweet daughter Sophia with his youngest, Asher! ( He has a little girl- Izabella- on the way now too!)


C 17 Globemaster...this is the plane that he flies which was used to bring home Haitians to family in the United States.




The C17 Globemaster dropping food and water to the victims of the Haiti earthquake.





This is a video of the missions my brother and his fellow airmen are making.. they are making one heck of a difference in peoples lives.



Victims were picked up in Haiti and flown to Orlando...



He says the devastation is unimaginable... thank God our brave men and women are there to do this, I am so humbled and inspired to love irrationally!

Please watch and please pray for our military and for the precious people of Haiti.

I am just so proud of him. I am always inspired, challenged and blessed by his and his sweet wife's sacrifices....

I sware soon to get back to home and design and loveliness ... but this is so huge, it can't be ignored.
PLEASE POST A COMMENT or ENCOURAGEMENT... I will forward to his wife at home...
to offset the burden of holding down the fort. ( she would never call it that- but you and I know!)

God Bless our troops and God Bless the USA!








4 comments:

  1. they are trying so hard to get supplies to those in need.......but my nephew says it's difficult (to say the least)......
    but the people are so receptive...so caring...and they literally have nothing -
    the smallest of the small - like unborn children crying in the wombs.......

    it's so sad - these images -

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU JESSE for your service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! xo that touches me soooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your sweet brother... I can only imagine the images and stories that he and only he will know -- forever. When I think of those in the military who devote their lives to serving us and others, well... it is a calling that is one of the most noble.

    Please let Jesse know that those of us in "blog land" are remembering him and will now wonder if it is "Jesse's plane" we see each time we see cargo planes on tv casts about Haiti.

    You are loved, Jesse. And appreciated. :)

    Thanks so much for this post!

    XOXO
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive