Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Serene Scenes~ Silver boxes.

Phew... what a week. Long-good- but Long- Days at My retail store... www.thebarncastlerock.com/ Magpie.

My husband was away on a trip- yes even on our 15 year anniversary...

Preparation for our "Town and Country Market"... ( I will post on that tomorrow.)





Ephesians 4:29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
I had to practice my "silver boxes" belief several times... That- when I speak I am giving the listener a silver box... or else I will not speak...


Today- I am just sharing the scenes from my home that bring me peace and joy... I needed a quiet Sunday.

I had a magical time at the market- Cant wait to share that with you...

Tomorrow!




Today - I am resting- Going to stop and recharge...


I need my energy for my niece and nephews this week! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.!




Most restful and sweet Sunday to you!



2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a restful Sunday. They are to be cherish! My little dog (Okay, he's a German Shepherd so not so little!) was sick so I spent most of the day fussing over him. (He is much better today for which I am so grateful!) Love your site (It'a name drew me in!)
    Ann
    www.stnicholasandchristmas.com

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive