Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you hold a heart without hands?



Be sure you view the video- life changing.
Sometimes life gets really challenging. I live fully invested so I can get really wrapped up circumstances... I NEED messages to ground me and act like a rudder... I first heard this young man almost 3 years ago as I lost my home- business- my church split- I moved to another state and was scared and mad... talk about getting over yourSEF quickly... he shot right through the clouds like a ray of light... his life has held so much purpose its amazing. Our ideas are so small we need to shift our focus.
I want to be a person who is trustworthy to hold the hearts of those I love... un-shifting in spite of circumstances.


Happy Weekend. Live on purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I found myself in a deep wilderness a while back...my daughter would become a mother. The father....let's just say he committed a crime with a minor. A crime we are still pursuing. I needed this video back then. I saw the look on the faces of the young girls and my heart broke for them. They are beautiful from the inside and I wish they all really knew this. He does such a great job reaching them. Through it all, I realized one thing God was there holding me in the palm of his hand. I had my girls watch it...it made me cry. Life is Sweet, no matter what you go through. Someone out there has it much harder and we need to be reminded. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life definitely can be a challenge at times, what a beautiful heart!

    I had to change my blog name, for it was discovered. It's still Life, Liberty & Pursuit of Happiness, but found at www.adventuresoftheredwhiteandblue.blogspot.com

    Katie

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive